Thursday, January 12, 2006

Last night Virginia and I watched "The Transporter 2". I really enjoyed the first Transporter, but the second one was a little outrageous. For example at one point the hero of the movie has a bomb attached to the bottom of his car. He knows that the bad guys are going to blow the bomb up soon, so he drives his car off a ramp, does a barrel roll in mid air, scrapes the bomb off on a crane hook, then lands and drives safely off. At another point the hero is being shot at (by a girls in her underpants) with a pair of automatic pistols. For protection the hero grabs a wooden door and uses it as a shield. These are just two of numerous examples that killed this movie. Other than a bad movie not much has been going on. I've been thinking of switching phone carriers form Cingular to T-mobile. Mostly because the plan is so much better and, I can get a new phone (which I really need). Work has been going alright lately, however I think that I am going to start look for something closer to Provo because too much of my time is being taken up by my commute. Like I said, not much is going on...
DAVE

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I thought the 1st Transporter was pretty far fetched. It's really James Bond without the cool gadgets all over again.

Dave said...

You are James Bond without the Gadgets...Canadian bacon...