Saturday, February 18, 2006

Friday night for our city league game we scored almost 120 points. The other team only had about 70, and that was just because we stopped playing at the end. I ended up with 18pts. PTD had 26pts and big Russ had about 25pts. It was a really fun game. The other team really was not terrible, but they just didn't run back on defense and we ran a lot.
Friday night Virginia and I finally watched Phantom of the Opera... holy cow what a crap movie. The music was alright but the plot and everything else was lame. Saturday I did our taxes, we should be getting back enough to pay for Virginia's residentcy papers and her tuition as well. Hopefully we can get some grants to pay for her future tuition now that we are married.
Today was pretty uneventful, we went to church and then watched some American Idol afterwards. I have to be at work early tomorrow so I need to get to bed early tonight. I have not heard back from Health Equity, but I called them last Wednesday and they said that they were still in the interviewing process, and that they would let me know how things are going. Anyway, It has been dang cold and snowing here. I took some pictures. Enjoy...



DAVE

1 comment:

Luke said...

you forgot my two missed dunks!