Well I just got back from my interview at Health Equity. I thought it went really well. Turns out that the founder of Health Equity is the brother of the guy who stated jet blue airlines and was a top level exec. with that and some Morris travel stuff. Anyway, I interview with three different guys (it was nice to be in a place where there were more men than women for once) and they all asked me kind of similar, but pretty standard interview questions about what I want to be doing in 5 years, stuff like that. I really hope that I get this job because it seems like a really great company to work for and they are growing really fast.
This morning I went to the hospital to fill out some paper work, got a shot and that was it. I even got home in time to take Virginia to class. Tonight I have a ward basketball game, it's the playoffs so it should be fun. I just hope no one takes it too seriously and gets in a fight or something lame like that.
I am supposed to start at the imaging clerk job Monday morning at 8:00am, it will be nice to start making money again after being semi unemployed for more than a week and a half. It will also be nice to be able to get to work in less than 10 minutes.
Well, I need to eat some dinner and then go to the gym before my game.
DAVE
11 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment