Well, I am trying out a new way to keep this blog a little bit more current. I am at work right now and don't have internet access besides my work e-mail account. So I am e-mailing this to myself, which I then will just cut and paste into my blog when I get home.
Last night Virginia and I went over to our friend Lori's house and watched Grey's Anatomy with her. It's kind of a tradition... well becoming a tradition, we have only done it a few times. It's a pretty funny show with lots of unrealistic drama, but funny so that's all that matters. Lori is from the Ivory Coast, (that's in Africa) she used to work with Virginia and I at the SAS building a while ago before I got my job at the hospital way back in October of 2004.
Work has been going all right. Today has been pretty slow because of the holiday and all. I also found out that we don't get holiday pay today...suck. I also had my manager tell me to take off my hoody/jacket because I guess it's not professional enough looking for the front desk. It wasn't a big deal, just kind of lame being told something like that when I am still pretty new.
One funny thing is some of the stories that I have heard from the other people that work here in Radiology. I saw the film on this guy this morning (he wasn't here, it was an old film) anyway, he had a vibrator stuck up inside his bum!!! It was hilarious looking. I can't imagine him coming into the ER and having to tell the triage nurse about it. Also, I didn't see the film but I heard about a guy who had a can of "silly string" stuck up in the same place. He said that he fell in the shower and it got up in there , but who the heck has silly string in their shower?!?!? So that's my funny story from Radiology. Mostly I just see car accident patients and stuff like that.
DAVE
11 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment