Thursday, February 09, 2006

Good new!!! I am officially no longer a bum! I got a call this morning for the Imaging clerk position, it's not the full time position, but they told me on the phone that it would be full time for about 6 to 8 weeks and then go on-call. They also said that I would be able to pick up a lot of hours when it was on-call. As they were telling me this I was thinking to myself "well, there is a good chance that after you train me for 8 weeks I'll take the job at Regence if they offer it to me, if you don't give me enough hours." Plus I have an interview tomorrow at the Health Equity place. I am going to do some internet research on it tonight so I can sound like I have some idea of what they do. I know that they work with health savings account, but other than that not much. So anyway, I'll have to see how that offer is if I get it.
After that phone call I took Virginia to the eye doctors office for an exam. She's getting some glasses and some new contacts. She wants the glasses to wear around the house and for homework and stuff like that. I think it's a great idea because they will last for a long time and it will also help her contacts to last longer. As you can see I brought my camera to the appointment.

Above: Getting the exam.

Above: Picking out the new frames. Below: Sweet shades for dilated pupils.


We went to Cafe Rio for lunch and shared a chicken salad. I need to do some things around the house, but I'll post how my interview goes tomorrow.
DAVE

No comments: