Anyhow, As that door closed another one opened. When I got into my car after that interview I check my messages and I got a call from another company called "Health Equity" basically a health savings account company. So I set up an interview with them for this coming Friday. I guess that career fair was not as much of a waste of time as I thought it was.
I guess that I am going forget my pride and call the hospital tomorrow and see if I can pick up some housekeeping shifts in the next few days. The thought of not having a paycheck is pretty scary, so I guess that not much is better than nothing at all.
Virginia is doing well. She is tiered of school already this semester, even though it's not even mid-term. She played ping-pong the other night for the first time in a long time. She had fun, and played pretty well. I think in the summer I am going to try and get a really cheap, used ping-pong table (or maybe make one myself) and set it up in the back yard, so I can learn and play with her. At the moment I am not very fun for her to play with because she is so good.
I am leaving for a basketball game in about 30 minutes up in PG. I am going with two other guys from my city league team. PTD and this other guy Taylor. The last game I played up there was pretty lame because the other team sucked so bad, so hopefully this one will be different. Not too different though, because our team is pretty bad as well. Anyway, I'll post some stats and pictures if I can get some one to take them. Here they are....

Above: My Buddy PTD AKA "Luke" Bellow: Taylor trying to act tough.

You can also see a pretty funny pre-game interview between Taylor and PTD by clicking on the "Dave's Video link" on the right side of the page. It's called PG interview.
DAVE
P.S. I am also working on something pretty funny that I will post in the next few days, but it's a secret so if you know about it...shhhhhh
1 comment:
Where is the funny project that you were working on?
Big John
Post a Comment