I just got back from my ward basketball game. We lost by about 8 points. It was a fun game though. My faviorite part was that I made 6-6 free throws. I probablly had about 20 points altogether. Anyway, today I was Mr. Housecleaner. I spent about 8 hours cleaning and re-organizing the house, and I still am not finnished. As promised here is the officail the offical NASA answers for yesterdays quiz thing;
1. O2 tanks
2. H20
3. Stellar Map
4. Food Concentrate
5. Solar powered radio/tranmitter
6. 50 feet nylon rope
7. First aid kit with injection needles
8. parachute silk
9. Life raft
10. signal flares
11. two .45 pistols (used for propulsion)
12. One case dehydrated pet milk
13. portable heating unit
14. magnetic compass (doesn't work on the moon)
15. box of matches (does not work without 02)
I had done the exersise before in a business management class. The real point of it, is to see how you can work with others in a diplomatic way.
I am looking forward to the superbowl this sunday, even though I am going to watch it with to non-american women (my wife and our friend Lori, from the Ivory Coast). Hopefully they won't get bored halfway through and want to watch Desperate Housewives or something like that.
DAVE
11 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment