Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Last night I played in two basketball games. The first one was in Pleasant Grove (PG) and we played a pretty terrible team and won easily. I was playing with one of the guys from my city league team and there was one other guy that I had played with before at 24 hour fitness, who was pretty good. But, before that game my neighbor Danny called me and asked me if I wanted to play in a game at 9:30 with his company team, and I could hardly say no (because I am trying to get a job with them). So I went to that after the first game. We ended up losing by about 4 after leading almost the entire game. I missed a shot I should have made and then fouled a guy when I shouldn't have near the end, so that was kind of lame but other than that I had lots of fun.
After the games Virginia and I went to Wal-mart and bought about $75 worth of groceries because we were almost out of food. Anyway, I should have some interesting things to talk about after my interview and presentation thing. (If you have not posted a suggestion for my presentation yet, then shame on you.!!!)
DAVE

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

For your presentation you could talk about how you decided on your major in school and how that the job you are applying for could help you achieve the goals you have set for yourself in the medical industry, and how in turn your knowledge would help them. KTP :)