Thursday, March 16, 2006

So I am on my third day of working 10 days in a row, and it's not so bad. I don't think that I will really start to feel it until the 8th or 9th day and by the tenth I will just be a zombie walking aimlessly around the office. I really need to plan something fun for my next 3 day weekend. I am sort of sad because I don't get to watch much of the NCAA tournament today, or really at all this year. I've had like four people come to me and want me to join their pool, but I don't even know which teams are in, or who is favored. I like Gonzaga, but other than that I don't know anyone besides Duke. Virginia and I watched Ai tonight and Melissa McGee got kicked off. We both like Chris to win, but Katherine McPhee is doing really well..... I can't believe that I know more about American Idol than I do about college basketball, this is so lame. Anyway, I guess that is one of the drawbacks of not having a TV (or just no channels in my case). Yesterday I got and installed a new USB 2.0 hub, so now I can down load pictures from my camera and music to my Mp3 player in about 1/4 of the time it used to take. Now I just need to get a new USB travel drive because a co-worker accidently killed mine the other day at work. Anyway, time sign off...
DAVE
p.s. Look forward to pictures from Switerland soon, my sister aka THE POO is over there on vacation.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dave,

This is perhaps the most pathetic showing of masculinity in a newly wed ever! American Idol over the Final Four. Seriously dave, you need to have Virginia give you a swift kick. Even Jewell sat down and watched 3 games with me last night. And if you can't join a pool with your buddies, consider competing with your wife. You'd be surprised how well she'll do. Women pick the team with the "cutest" uniform. Sadly enough, they do pretty well. I may have to take Jewell down to Vegas someday so she can bet on sports lines for me. I can proudly say that I'm beating her thus far in our bracket challenge this year, unlike last year. If I win she'll be sending me golfing. If she wins I have to send her to the spa. Ok this is long-winded, good luck buddy. I'm sure American Idol carries the same anticipation and suspense that the tournament does........LAME!