Monday, March 13, 2006

Today was a pretty good day off. I slept in until about 11:30am and then got up and did some cleaning around the house. Then I bought a new USB 2.0 hub for my computer. When I tried to print out my receipt my printer (which has been giving me problems for the last couple of months) decided to all together stop working. So I decided to take care of it "Steve Style" (also from the movie "Office Space, I did it Gangsta style)....

So now I am in the market for a new printer. After that I did some laundry and read through some of the papers that Virginia and I will need to fill out for her residency. They are pretty complex just because there is so much information that they need about all kinds of stuff. Past addresses, employment records, W-2 forms, parents place and dates of birth ect... So that will take a while to Finnish all of that stuff.
When Virginia finished class at 4:00pm I picked her up and we went to Costco to get some pictures we had ordered. They are for a picture faris wheel thing that we got as a wedding gift...







Yesterday, we had a big Lasagna after we got home from church. It was soooooo goooood. I ate about 80% of it and Virginia is still crying about it. I told her that she could have more, she just needs to eat faster...BOOO HAHA!! Yesterday we also had another STUPID SNOW STORM!!! I am so sick of this cold weather. I think I already complained about it last week, but I can't put down in words how bad it sucks to still have cold and snowy weather in mid March.

At the gym tonight I was reminded how just how bad people can be at basketball. I know that I have said that some of the teams I have played against in my city leagues have been pretty bad, but even the worst played on the worst team is better than the average player at my gym. They are just so terrible, and what's even worse is that they seem to really think that they are good. Even to the point of giving me advice and coaching tips. I know that I am not the best player in the world, but this is like me telling Tiger Woods how to golf. Any how, it's just really frustrating.
OK time for some more TOP FIVES;
Songs:
Black... Pearl Jam
Eye of the Beholder... Metallica
Down in a Hole (unplugged)... Alice In Chains
Overfloater... Soundgarden (The first song I kissed a girl to.)
Die Born... Days of the New

Virginia's top Five Songs:
Your Embrace.... Shakira
Valentine... Martina McBride
Blessed... Christina Aguilera
Dreams for Plans... Shakira
Penelope... Diego Tores

restaurants:

Outback Steak House
Cafe Rio
The Saigon Cafe
Kami Teryaki
Rooters

Virginia's Restaurantes

Cafe Rio
Tucanos
Olive Garden
Outback Steak House
Apple Bee's

Classes

Badmitton
intermediate basketball
Public Speaking
English 315 advanced writing (as you can tell I forgot most of it.)
Begging Weight training

Virginia's classes
Potugees
Psychology
Phonetics
World History
Begging Tennis

Once again feel free to post your very own top fives.
DAVE

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Top five pre-married college memories
1. slip and slide on the dorm lawn
2. dumping flour on dave in the shower
3. Dorn “the ladies man” Degraw, Massive Mike, Kyle “the man” Magner, Brian “the short, short man”
4. Schooling wanna-be ballers at open gym Chad, Anthony, and ?????
5. Bridge jumping at midnight/throwing crap off the stadium bleachers at midnight

Anonymous said...

Advice on printers to avoid: Brother and Lexmark brands. The Brother brand is notorious for print head failures. The Brother MFC 5100C that I have been using died for this reason. You may want to check out what users say about different printers on www.epinions.com before you buy.

Good Luck!

Big John

Dave said...

and that would be Nick aka Nickalicious, refering to #4 on Scott's list.