Today I got up at 5:30 am to be at work by 6am. I was kind of happy that it was warm enough to drive my motorcycle. It wasn't really warm, but it was not freezing, I still had to wear two coats, gloves and a beanie. Right now I am sitting at the front desk with nothing to do. I have another basketball game up in PG tonight, and then I have another one on Thursday here in Provo. I found out that we have the second seed in the Provo league and we will most likely end up with the first seed in the church regional league thing. I am not sure but we should be first or second in the PG league as well. I just hope that I can get people to switch shifts with me so that I can make it all my games.
Last night was pretty uneventful. After church I BBQ some steak and chicken and cooked a huge pot of mashed taters. Then read my book for a while (For Whom the Bell Tolls). It's getting pretty good. I have been stuck on it for the last few months because I have not had much time to read, but I think I should finish it before April. Virginia talked to her family yesterday, and found out that she missed her Dad's birthday this Wednesday, she felt pretty bad about that.
I am thinking about re-painting my motorcycle white, I don't know if I have mentioned that before but I would paint the tank and side panels white and also get the seat recover with white vinyl. I am definitely getting the seat recovered because it has a huge tear in it, and I think that if I did it with white it would last a lot longer because it would not get so hot in the sun. Anyway, I am still thinking about it.
No comments:
Post a Comment