Well, I never thought this would happen. Virginia now has her own blog page. I put a link to it on the side of my page under my links.
Work today was pretty lame, except for that we had a nacho, potluck. It was really really good. I had two huge plates piled with chips, beans, olives, tomatoes, lettuce, guacamole, shredded beef, chicken and sour cream. As they say in Hawaii "Ono grinds brah!!".
On a sad note, we lost our basketball game last night by just two points. I was especially sad because I had a costly turnover late in the game....but oh well. I guess you can't win them all... (well actually you can, but we just didn't) We were without PTD due to an injury. He tweaked is knee skiing, and then aggravated it by playing in our last games.... We sure could have used some prime time dimes in that game.
Anyway, I hope all of you will take a look at Virginia's blog and post some nice comments.
DAVE
11 years ago
1 comment:
yes, Amor i have a blog now. As i say in spanish " si no puedes con el enemigo unete a el". " if you can't defeat you enemy, join him" i dont know if it is the best tranlation for it. What I mean to say is that may be doing something that i think I did not like might help me to understand why you like blogs so much. does it make sense? ohh well may be not ,but it sound nice to say. I think it will be interesting to see if i keep up with it. I still think it is a good way to practice writing, even though i suck on it.
Post a Comment