Friday, March 24, 2006

Yesterday was quite the lame day of basketball. After winning our first game against the team that we had to beat twice for the Provo city league championship, we lost our second game because half of our team quit playing. We still got T-shirts, but it would have been nice to win the championship. Here is our 2nd place picture with me PTD and Big Russ. (nice hair huh..)

I also saw this All-Star shooting hoops after the game...


Then Gonzaga lost on a last second steal to UCLA...LAME!!! Anyway, so that's it for basketball for a while, as I am sure that anyone who reads this is sick of it anyway.
Today is the first of my three day weekend. I don't have much planned except for some cleaning and some shopping. There is also this big yellow fiery ball in the sky recently that is warming the earth here. I think I remember it from a long time ago... oh that's right, it's the sun!!! Today it is supposed to reach 60 degrees!!! I might just go out for a nice ride on my bike. As for painting it white, I have kind of abandoned that idea. Just too much of a risk for my baby.
Anyway, I had better get to getting stuff done so my "mujer" won't be after me for being lazy on my day off....hehehe.
But before I go a quick top five...
All time favorite basketball players..
George Michan (my inspiration)
John Stockton
Vince Carter
Hakeem Olijawan (I think that is how you spell his name)
Domanique Wilkins (Due to ESPN classic)

Disclaimer... This top five and all previous top fives are not in any particular order.

DAVE

1 comment:

Luke said...

George Mikan better be on that list. Good job this year. You played really well. You need to reference our win in the Pleasant Grove Championship game.