So it's 5am and I am getting off work in two hours. It has been a pretty regular night. Yesterday was nice. I did some stuff around the house and then last night Virginia and I took a motorcycle ride to Springville and up Hobble Creek canyon. We left kind of late so I didn't get to go as far as I wanted to because it was getting dark, but it was still fun.
I get to go and help Virginia with her primary class today because the other teacher is out of town. I went last week right after I got out of work for the last hour, and it was pretty fun. However, it really makes me hope that we have ugly children, because if they are cute like the kids in her class I am probably going to be a push over and let them do anything they want to. During her class last week these two girls were getting kind of rowdy and instead of trying to get them to calm down by being stern with them I could only laugh at how cute they were. Hence, I want ugly children.
We watched our neighbors dog again today for a little while. He pooped on our floor, and it was green...and huge for such a small dog... luckily it was pretty solid and I was able to pick it up with a paper towel without leaving any poopy residue on the carpet. I think that if we keep watching the dog for long periods at a time Virginia will not want to get one so bad because she will see how much you need to watch it and take care of it.
11 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment