OK so, here is my latest gripe about my supervisor "The Evil One Stupid Utah Version" (TEOSUV). So she only scheduled me for like 8 shifts this entire next month, so I have been asking other employees if I can pick up any of thier shifts. I got up a total of 17 shifts for the month and was about to tell "TEOSTUV" about it when she aked me if I was could work on one of the days that I was not scheduled. So I got out my schedule and showed her all the shifts that I had picked up. Then she proceeded to berate one of my co-workers that had given me some of her shifts, right in front of me. She was saying "You have to tell me, because I know more than anyone here and I have to know what's going on all the time, and I have to approve everything" but she said it to her literally 5 times and then she found another days that my co-worker had given to me and then said it to her another 5 times. I was about to slap her!!! I even said to her, "Hey it's really my fault becasue I was the one asking her if I could take those shifts.", but when I said it she was like "Oh, no problem."
Then later I found out that this same co-worker had been called into TEOSUV's office and lecture her about not bringing in her school books to work becasue "it's ridiculous that she is going to school when she has kids at home." Can you believe that??? the sad thing is, is that this person doesn't stand up for herself and tell the supervisor where to stick it. Anyway, enough about the rant for today.
Virginia had a doctor's appointment at 7:45am today, she got a new brace and a new diagnosis. They now think she has some "intersection" syndrome. So the doc had her go straight to PT after the appointment. It was kind of funny to see his face when he learned that she didn't wear her brace after she got her cortisone shot. It was like he was thinking "what?? the shot does absoulutly no good unless you wear the brace like it's going out of style." of course he didn't says that he just said "well you'll really need to wear the brace in the future." but his face was kind of funny.
Anyway I need to get back to work.
DAVE
11 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment