
except that there is another set of verticle slats covering the spaces on the bottom half of the fance and a horizontal facial on the bottom of the fence. It was actually a really nice day to be doing fences. Sunny, about 84 and a nice breeze. At around 1:40pm I headed back to Provo and got ready for work at the hospital.
It's been pretty nice so far tonight. I am listening to the BYU Arizona game on the radio. It was kind of funny that on the first play from scrimmage BYU had a fumble and a turnover. Then AZ kicked a field goal after a few plays. I guess I expect BYU to do bad, but then if they win it's nice too... so it's kind of a win-win situation.
I had a job interview yesterday with the residency family practice office yesterday. When I got there I talked to my friend Brian's wife for a little while. She used to be the office supervisor, but then the office manager demoted her and put one of her personal friends in her position. So I had the interview with the office manager and supervisor, both old ladies that look like they have spent way too much time being office workers. So, it was a pretty interesting interview for me because I am not really sure that I would even take the job even if they offered it to me. So I was a lot more relaxed and more candid that I would normally be. They asked me to tell about one time that I use humor at work. It was kind of funny because I am always joking around at work, but I couldn't think of a time that I wanted to tell them about because they were all kind of inside jokes or me making fun of my supervisor behind her back. I should have told them about the big sign that I made over in the file room that read: The 7th level of Hell is reserved for pe0ple who often use the phrases "Practically perfect in every way" and "It's a beautiful thing". When Hilter was asked during the holocaust how the extermination of the Jew was going he repied "practically perfect in every way" and later that it was "a beautiful thing".
Of course that is what my supervisor is always saying.
Anyway, not much else is going on. Virginia is getting geared up for school, and I just have to get my endorsement from the Bishop and I can register for my physiology class.
DAVE
No comments:
Post a Comment