Saturday, October 28, 2006

Hey party people, I have decided to start to revive my blog and make it the most awesome blog in the world. To do this I am going to need your help. I am looking for topics to blog about. This idea came to me recently, and I have a few ideas already. My best one (at least the one that I like the most) is to do a big picture blog on my uncle Rex's Corvette collection. So, as soon as I get a chance I am going to go up there and take some pictures and get some of the back ground on his cool cars. I decided to give it a little test run today and make a little fall themed blog. I would like to do one on jack-o-lanters, but I think that might take some more time than I have. Anyway, not much has been going on lately. I finished watching season 2 of Lost the other night, but I think that it was a little too much
for me and I have kind of lost interest in Lost.
I took Virginia up to campus this afternoon for her class and then I took a few pics of the cool fall colors. This one is my favorite one I took while on the campus. It's on the South West corner of the campus above the Smith Field house.



















I took these next two at our new appartment complex.














This one is the view from right outside our door. It's too bad that it's going to turn ugly really soon.

That's it for today.
DAVE

No comments: