This weekend was pretty uneventful. We did however, go bowling on Saturday night. I won the first game easily and then felt pity on my little wife and let her tie me on the second game. Then We played some air hickey and, again I won the first game easily and then let her win the second game. I though it would not be very nice if I didn't let her win at least once. I did get a new 1 gig SD card from my favorite web site Newegg for free, kind of. We ordered it for our friend Pilar, but then found out after it got here that her camera she got it for (a Sony) only took memory stick duo cards. So I called them up this morning to work out the return and stuff, but then they said that they would just credit my account the cost and I could just buy the one that I needed. So in a sense I got it for free. Not that I really need it, but I can now upgrade my camera's 512MB with a 1 gig card, and take pictures until I am sick. Also, my micro sd card should be here soon (that I also bought from newegg) so I will be able to post pictures I took with my new awesome phone. Speaking of my new awesome phone, I figured out that I can use the voice recorder to set ring tones. I set the song that Kip sings at the end of Napoleon Dynamite to La Fawnduh as my ring tone for when Virginia calls me. I am going to have my other frequent callers make their own when I see them. Christmas is in 21 days, and our trip to Washington is in 18 days, we can't wait.
DAVE
11 years ago
1 comment:
did you let me win? is it true? wow i could not tell. it seemed you were playing hard honey.
Post a Comment