Monday, December 11, 2006

And now, the post you all have been waiting for. The extreme super fantabulous picture wonderful blog for making you joyful. As you may have already guessed I am working a grave tonight and have quite a bit of free time. However, I do need to watch the 4 episodes of House MD and the 5 episodes of The Family Guy that I have brought with me tonight as well. Anyway let's start the show. This is my awsome new phone in case you missed the last link to the web site for it. I talked about it in my last post so you can check it out there.


Here are two of my favorite pics that I took with my phone. As you can see even with just two MP my wife is still the most beautiful woman in the world.


Also I took a picture of my pal Bryon. He is the one who invited us over to his parents place for Thanksgiving. I think I talked about it two or three posts ago.

Last, but not least, here are the pics from last wednesdays basketball game up in PG. This first one is of some kid on my team (I don't know his name shooting some free throws).

This is the youngest son of our team capitan Darold. He comes to all of our games and shoot around with us before and after the game. He's a nice kid. He is the one who took the next picture.


Finaly, my supportive wife cheering me on at my basketball game.

2 comments:

. said...

Wish I had a cushy job where I could sit and watch movies all night long! Does your office manager know that you are not giving 100% to the cause? Thanks for the photos of the basketball game.

Anonymous said...

i can't believe you drag your wife to a dirty gym to watch you embarrass yourself on the court. Maybe when you go back to Sea-Town for Christmas I can help you regain your form. See you on the 23rd. I'm out like the Sonics in the 1st round of the playoffs.

Spokane Scotchula