Thursday, December 07, 2006

Last night was the first game of the Pleasant Grove (PG) league I am playing in. We won pretty easily. I did alright. I had about 30-40lbs on their biggest player, so I wasn't really challenged that much. I did realize that I am a big fat slob, because I ran out of breath after running down the court just once. I guess I should do some kind of cardio rather than just lifting weights. Recently I have been going to the employee gym with my buddy Brian about 3-4 times a week for our lunch break and lifting for about a half hour. However other than that I have not done anything as far as exercise. Anyway, I got the 1Gig mico sd card today. It's pretty sweet. I found a way where I can watch videos on my phone. It was sort of hard to figure out, but using my sweet computer hacking skills I figured it out. I had to find out what type of files my phone would play and then I had to find a program that I could use to convert the files to the type that I needed from the type that I have. The converter shrinks a 175mb file down to just 21mb. So that means that I can put quite a few TV shows or movies on my phone and watch them whenever I want. Pretty cool huh. I also use the mp3 player on the phone. I put a bunch of Christmas music on it so I can get into the Christmas spirit. Now I just need to get some good headphones that will work with the phone. Oh, and I almost forgot, I got a blue tooth headset from my friend at work that they didn't need anymore, but it's not compatible with the media player on the phone... bummer. So I am having lots of fun with my new gadgets, and I guess my wife is good too. HAHAHA just kidding. She is way better than any of my gadget by far. Well, no pictures again.. sorry, but they will come soon.
DAVE

No comments: