Here is the view from our couch before.....(pretty lame right??)
And here is the view from our couch now!!!
We got it on Thursday. It's a Samsung 42'' HD set with HD tuner inside. We got a really good deal on it (and no, I am not just saying that) from I guy I used to work with at the hospital who now works at RCWilley (it's like a furniture store that also has electronics). We also got the entertainment center for a really good deal as well. We are really enjoying it so far, We watched Casino Royale on it two nights ago and we watched Children of Men (a really lame movie by the way) on it tonight. Plus, we got it just in time for March Madness. Anyway, that's it for now I need to go, but before I do I would just like to wish KTP a happy B-day again. Hopefully I'll have some pictures of her awesome trip to Hawaii to post soon after she gets home.
DAVE
1 comment:
Wow Dave- Dont let Ben see- He is going to become dissatisfied with our basic cable and crappy Magnavox! Gratz!
PS My Dad said you should get "Fuel injection cleaner" you put straight into the gas tank for the Volvo- he said its like 2 bucks at big lots. :)
Post a Comment