
Above: walking out to the bike on the way out.
Below: We stopped by the Provo airport while we were exploring and found this building with a good photo op.








And the we found a big pile of ice!!! I guess that the lake somehow was arranged so that here in this one spot all the expanding ice would come together and pile up. It was pretty cool.



The view from the top of the "glacier". If you look close you can see the motorcycle.





You may be surprised to hear that all these pictures were taken on my phone. Not too shabby huh??? We did regret not bringing the camera, but were also happy with how the pictures turn out from my phone. Also I would like to formally welcome Scotty Milam to the blogging world with his blog "Milam Family". It's about time. Now I just have to work on Ben and Melissa.
1 comment:
sweet pics man.
Post a Comment