This last week has been pretty uneventful. I spent a lot of time watching the NCAA tournament. I have picked Florida to win again this year. I was really bummed when Washington State lost in double OT. I was not surprised when BYU lost their game although it was closer than I thought it would be. Virginia and I have also been watching movies on our new TV. Last night we watched Stranger Than Fiction with Will Ferrel. It was a lot better than I was expecting it to be. I was really surprised how good Will was in that movie, because I really hated Talladega Nights. I have two upcoming events that should be pretty fun. A golf tournament at the end of this month and then also I told my friend Bryon that I would hike up to the top of Mount Timpanogas with him on the second Saturday in May. Oh, and I almost forgot that Virginia and I get to go and play The Newly Wed game on the 2nd of April at the immigration office in SLC, so that should be pretty fun. Virginia and I have been practicing for it every once in a while. Her favorite color: Brown and Black Her favorite food: Sushi, Chocolate and Steak Her favorite music: Shakira, Silvo Rodriguez.
DAVE
11 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment