Friday, March 30, 2007

Work is really slow tonight so I guess that I will make a little post. Luckily The Man has not bothered me further this week, however my air pump has still not arrived so I am in even more danger (of getting busted) if I need to drive my car Sunday or anytime after that if I don't get new tabs for my car. Tomorrow morning I have a golf tournament at Sleepy Ridge golf course in Orem. It should be pretty fun. I am in a group with two of my friends and one of the Radiologists that I work with. I am not really sure what that will be like because at work it's always doctor this and doctor that, so I don't know what it will be like seeing him outside of work. It would be kind of weird being like "Hey, good shot Jeff" or "I think you're in the drink Jeff." I guess I'll see what the other guys in my group are like first. I am going to try and remember to take my camera and take some pics to post on here soon. Virginia is staying over at her friends Tilly's house tonight. They went up to SLC tonight to see a comedian from Venezuela perform, but he got stuck in Dallas and had to cancel. They still saw another act, but not the one they really wanted to see. I read a really funny post on my friends blog tonight, 1001 Ways to Cook Rabit. you should check it out.



DAVE

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We should all be so fortunate to have the dilemma of knowing how best to address our friends on the GOLF COURSE.....punk
So i gained a whole new perspective on the world of john marshall after checking your dad's family site. crazy stuff.

Anonymous said...

that last post was from scott. this one too. work is slow today.