Friday, June 08, 2007

Well I tried to watch the first game of the finals last night, but it was too difficult. I ened up watching the travel channel instead because it was more exciting. I did do a big favor for the San Antonio Spurs though. I designed them a brand new jersey. I think it's much more fitting than "Spurs".

Let me know what you think.
DAVE

3 comments:

Anne said...

So true Dave... so true. You'll find no Spur love over here. And the games are so slow! Its like college ball with the low shooting percentages. Ugh, well maybe next year for the Suns, right?

Luke said...

no kidding! It bugs that the spurs are a tough defensive team, then to have Flopoboli pulling his crap all game long. Stinkin Eurotrash marryin' our hotties too, ahhhhhhhh!

luke

Anonymous said...

Jewell & I call him Gi-NOSE-ly. That guy has the biggest schnoz I've ever seen. He's not really flopping, it's just that his nose gets hit all the time because it's in the way.