Saturday, September 08, 2007

If you feel like I have been neglecting my blog, it's mostly because not a whole lot has been going on in the last few weeks to blog about. No motorcycle trips into the canyons, no getting fired from my job, no freakin' awesome movies (although I did see Live Free or Die Hard, and it was really good), and not a whole lot of progress with my personal book club. I have been working a lot of hours at my job trying to make a good impression with the boss. I took Virginia for some driving practice last weekend. It was night time and she was freaking out and we literally only went around the block twice before she didn't want to do it anymore. I guess not everyone is as excited to drive as I was when I first had the opportunity. In school news she has decided not to do the Spanish teaching degree. It would take her about another year and a half (including the student teaching) and since we are hoping to start a family within that time period it would make the student teaching part nearly impossible. Plus, they make you pay full tuition while you are doing your student teaching here. So, basically it's like having a full time job and paying someone to do it. Instead, she is probably going to get a degree in Latin American studies with minor in Spanish. So by the time she is finished we will both have very expensive useless degrees. Yipee!!! Anyway, in some good news I am getting my golf clubs back today from my thief brother. KT (my sister, for those of you out of the chain) is bringing them from Washington, she is coming down with her boyfriend/fiancé to introduce him to everyone and have a little bridal shower, also The Judith herself will be here so that will be very nice to see her as well. I am sure that I will have some pics from this weekend for the next blog.

5 comments:

Anne said...

Good luck to Virginia finishing up school. I did the fast route, impractical degree myself so I could get my little babe sooner, too. Congrats to KT too! I hope he's nice and tall!

Unknown said...

Nuclear Crew to Dave
Hello Dave
Thanks for posting and letting us know you are alive. You never call, you never write...it is almost as if you do not want to be part of our lives anymore. But we are not bitter. No, not us.
In our lives, we got son number two back from his missioin to Rio North two weeks ago. He is slowly making hte transition back. So if you know any Portugeuse speaking ladies you want to hook him up with (he is 23), let us know.
Kevo got to go to New York last weekend just for the weekend and had a great time. We hope to see some pictures soon.

Dave said...

Hey Nuc Crew,
Sorry, but I really don't want to be your friend anymore... haha, just kidding. I have been really busy working like a slave at my new job and it has really cut into my blogging time. I got that Electric dreams you asked for a while ago, so I'll try and swing by some time and drop that off. As far as ladies for your son, I really need to know if he is a big hunkin' piece of man candy like his dad, before I put out the word. Ya dig?

Anonymous said...

we miss your witty entries,
your fans

Luke said...

Wow Dave never thought I would see the day where my family totally outblogs you and yours. Anyways make sure you stay in shape cause bball is just around the corner