Ben (my caddie) driving the cart)
Scott looking for Tees (or maybe dough nuts....LOL!!) just kidding Scotty.
As you can see it was a perfect day for golf.
Me and Spiderman...I mean Jamison with his Halloween costume on a little early.
Cali and Jamison.
And of course I had to go to the happiest place on earth. (and you thought it was Disneyland???)
SO as you can see I had a good time on my visit. Since I have come back not much has been going on. Work is going well. Now that we have more people working I am able to stick to a better 8-5 schedule without having to stay until 7 or 8. I have also decided to make a serious effort to get into shape. After about 2 weeks of having French toast for breakfast I noticed that I was turning into a chunk, so we'll see how my effort goes.
DAVE
1 comment:
CUTE VIDEO
Post a Comment