
As you can see there was a big snow storm at the time. To do the templates we use a system called the Proliner. Its basically a triangulation system that lets us convert physical points into digital template that we can later manipulate with a CAD program to the customers specifications. Also I had 3 basketball games. One in my Provo City league, one in my Pleasant Grove city league and then one just yesterday here in a BYU intramural league. We won all three games and they were all a lot of fun to play in. Also Virginia is now going to table tennis clubs in Provo and Pleasant Grove. At my basketball game in PG last week we saw the table tennis club playing and found out a little bit about it and so this week we singed her up and she started to play. I'll have to make a video and post it to show how awesome she is.

Here she is with one of the guys in the club. I forgot his name but he's from India or maybe somewhere with a similar accent, but he is really hard to understand, but also really nice.
In other news I am looking for new music to listen to. I have really been enjoying my sweet new stereo in my car, and I need some new music to go with it. If you have any new stuff that you think I might like please let me know.
Other than work, basketball and hanging out with V not much is going on. We are hoping to go down to Venezuela near the end of April, so I'll keep posted how that is going.
DAVE
1 comment:
With her skills, Virginia might do the same as in the movie "White Men Can't Jump" and pretend she isn't any good at first, then blast 'em out of the building! That would be a fun video to see.
Nhoj
Post a Comment