
Matt did a pretty funny ventriloquist act with the third rabbit I shot, he was like "Dave, why did you shoot me??" It was pretty hilarious.

Basketball is going pretty well I have been playing a lot with my 3 different teams, but some of them are better than the others and are not quite as fun. I finished reading "The Hard Way" by Lee Child yesterday as well. It was kind of like a Tom Clancy type book but with a Steven Segal type main character. By that I mean he was so super macho it was kind of cheesy to me at times.
In other news I just learned a few minutes ago that Pres. Hinkley died tonight. He had been the President of the Church for the better part of my adult life. He was a great Prophet and leader. I only saw him speak in person once at a general conference , but I always appreciated his vision for the Church in the future.
DAVE
2 comments:
dude you have to invite me to this. I've wanted to hunt rabbits for a while and my dad is always too busy. By the way, great game last night all-star!
Post a Comment