Sunday, February 03, 2008

Failure!!, Yesterday I got up at 5:45 AM to go and shoot some bunnies again. However, this time I "tricked" my wife into going with me. How cool would that be if Virginia learned how to shoot rabbits too!!! We set up one of her friends with a co-worker of mine and I told her that her friend was going with us but she wanted Virginia to go as well, and my co-worker told Isabel (Virginia's friend) that Virginia was going, but she wanted her to go. So neither of them wanted to go, but they both thought the other one did want to go. Good trickery right? Anyway, we met Dustin and Isabel down in Spanish Fork and piled into Dustin's old Isuzu Trooper because it has 4x4 drive. About 20 min down the road I saw his dash light up like a Christmas tree and a really concerned look on his face, then his engine temp went through the roof and we decided to pull over. He popped the hood and saw all of his belts had fallen off due to a broken main pulley. So he called his sister to come and rescue us while he nursed his truck back to Springville where he could work on it. So, needless to say, no bunny shooting for me yesterday. In other news we have started to look for houses to buy. We are still a long way away from August when our contract is out on the current place we live in, but it's good to find out what is available and what we like. Here are some links to some of the places I found on the net.
http://www.utahrealestate.com/764227
http://www.utahrealestate.com/728359
http://www.utahrealestate.com/751771
http://www.utahrealestate.com/765886

DAVE

3 comments:

Scott said...

NICE HOUSES MAN. SUCKS THAT YOU HAVE TO WAIT 'TIL AUGUST. FOLKS TRY TO SELL THERE HOUSES FOR MORE IN THE SUMMER BECAUSE IT'S BUYING SEASON. YOU REALIZE ONCE YOU BUY IN UTAH, THERE'S NO MOVING TO WASHINGTON ANYTIME SOON. I DON'T KNOW IF I'M READY TO ACCEPT THAT. NICE BUNNY PICTURES.......MURDERER.

Scott said...

COME ON MAN...........ROCKY III.......WITHOUT A DOUBT.

"CLUBBER.....WHAT'S YOUR PREDICTION FOR THE FIGHT?"

"PAIN"

IS THERE A BETTER LINE IN A MOVIE? I THINK NOT.

Scott said...

DUDE YOU ARE OFFICIALLY A HICK.

POOR BUNNIES. I HAVE LIKE 5 SHOTGUNS SO WHEN YOU FINALLY COME BACK UP HERE WE CAN GO KILL SOME STUFF AND I CAN JOIN YOU IN HICKDOM.