It was lunch time and we were sitting around in my little cubicle when somehow Dustin started to talk about how he had eaten things for money in the past. So I jokingly offered him my banana for 5 bucks. Nick also put down five for the contest and our accountant Danny came in with one dollar, and you saw the rest. I was dying with laughter.
In other non-related news coming back from lunch the other day we saw this in the middle of the road just wandering around.

My camera phone is kind of slow to load, but there was another horse and a jackass with the one in the picture... only in Utah do you see horses wandering around a commercial zone in the city.
Good news for the home we bought, we got 5.5% on our loan instead of the 5.875% that I thought we were going to get.
V is feeling good for the last few days. She is kind of up and down lately a few good days followed by a few bad.
Finally, last night we won our PG basketball league. I played quite a bit despite not being quite 100% with my ankle, it was a really fun game.
Also, don't forget to vote up on the upper right of the page...
DAVE
5 comments:
In the movie K-PAX, Kevin Spacey eats a banana the same way, but I'm sure he got paid more than $11 for the scene... I recommend that movie, by the way. Kevin Spacey is a terrific actor.
Nhoj
does that make you a horses a** for living in Utah? just kidding.
What happened to the blogging champ that we once knew. And I don't want any excuses like...."we've been busy with our possessed washer." come on man, new house and no new pictures, where's the love?
Dude, I don't even have the internet at my house yet, and you know how blogging at work turned out at my last job...
i suppose we can let it pass this time. you my be dying not playing your online game thingy with neb selig. i still have to get my comcast internet set up so I can mop you up.
Post a Comment