We are now enjoying life in our new house! Yesterday I felt like such a home owner. I mowed the lawn, hung a tennis ball in the garage and a bunch of pictures in the house, and washed the car in the driveway. There are so many things that I love about living in a house rather than an apartment. In no particular order:
No hearing the people upstairs walking around vacuuming ect.
Not having to worry about making too much noise for the people below.
NO MORE QUARTERS TO DO LAUNDRY!!
NO MORE SCRAPPING ICE OFF THE CAR!!
One person can use the computer while the other watches tv without bothering each other.
I can take pride in proper home care rather than just dealing with problems because it's just a crappy apartment.
Two bathrooms ends the debates after long car trips.
The BBQ is right out side the kitchen, not out the door down the stairs and around the building.
Those are just a few of the things V and I have been enjoying. Not everything had been great though. Two weeks ago when we were moving in I caught a cold at work and was sick while we were moving. Then V caught it from me and is still really sick and it's been over two weeks.
In other news we also had our first doctors visit. They did an ultra sound and it looks like we are having a hamster. It was pretty cool to hear the heartbeat and see the baby.
All my basketball leagues are done with for the season. We took second in the Provo league and lost in the final eight of the BYU league I was in. The BYU game was one of the least fun all season. I am not one to complain about ref's but they really sucked the fun out of that game. The fouls were close to 4:1 against us, that's all I am going to say because I am still a bit bitter.
Anyway, that's it for now. Hopefully I will have some fun pics to post in the future.
11 years ago
2 comments:
Congrats on being a homeowner! When are we invited for a BBQ?
Yeah, when's the party?! Congratulations on the house and "hamster". We love you guys!
Post a Comment