We also shot some clay pigeons, which I kind of suck at strangely enough since I can shoot the rabbits pretty dang well.
V is doing great. She is feeling much better. Well enough to start working at the Colony doing supervisor stuff over the cleaning making decent money. We are looking forward to getting our free money from Pres. Bush this week or next. I don't know exactly what we are going to do with it besides save some of it. We need a couch and I have not been very impressed with our dishwasher, so that may be in the running as well. We had my friend Brady and his girlfriend of more than a year over for dinner on Sunday. He is pretty close to proposing to her, she is really nice and cute, but she seems to be a little controlling with him and that is what I think is making him really nervous about sealing the deal. Anyway, we made some pretty awesome kabobs on the BBQ and played yahtzee with them. AND I DIDN'T WIN ONE GAME! DANG IT.
We have the next doctors appt. in about a week for V and might get to find out the gender! So look forward to a post about that.
DAVE
4 comments:
mi amor make sure Brady's girlfriend does not read your blog,,ha,ha,ha,ha especially she does not want to know about her being " controlling"
Hold on... you didn't win all the games (much less ONE?!) We never understood how you did that... consistently too!
Can't wait to hear what you're having!
dude, seriously disappointed in the yahtzee dry spell. especially considering you are spawn of the Judith, master of all things yahtzee. I'm gonna endorse the anonymous post above about your comments regarding Brady's girlfriend. I was under the impression you learned your blogger manners last year after a certain blogging mishap. nonetheless, pretty funny that you have the balls to say that. and last of all, you can't blame the refs man......just be more like Manu! good thing you don't live up here or you'd probably kick my "rear" end. that's Utard censorship for your benefit. haha. welcome back to blog world. peace out!
Dude, you need to come to terms with reality and find a new game, cause you always get schooled at yahtzee! And the jack rabbit in your picture looks decievingly sweet and innocent! Too bad for them we know that they are vicious vermin just asking for it...
Post a Comment