Of course I got a rabbit as well. Cool hair cut huh? V made me shave it off when I got home cause she said I looked like a serial killer.
After rabbit hunting and a nice nap, V and I went to the mall and bought her her first pair of maternity pants. They are pretty cool, they just look like normal pant but stretch. V also got a hair cut, she won't let me publish the before but here is the after.
Also I bought a new lawn mower. It's the really old school push-reel mower type. My friend Ben talked me into it, and so far I like it.
Stay tuned for the announcement of if we are having a boy or a girl.
DAVE
4 comments:
Are you talking on your cell while you are mowing the lawn? Just wondering. Anyways, good to hear that your rabbit hunting skills are in tuned so if society fell you could always have rabbit for dinner. Nice. Take care and I still think your having twins.
Peace
Ramos
Dave, you are too funny. Is that one of those lawnmowers that just leave the clippings to stick to your feet and get tracked into the house all summer? Jim mulched our lawn when he mowed it and I have been sweeping up grass clippings for a week! Tell Virginia she looks great and I love her haircut. And Dave, really, what are you doing with all of those dead rabbits??
Ok so your first mistake was listening to "your friend" Ben. He obviously doesn't have your best interests in mind. Odd that someone so prone to new technology would go old school like that. Secondly, I'm a little surpised with your complacancy. How could you let a rookie hunter school you like that? After all is said and done though, at least you listened to your wife. Good man. You've obviously figured out the formula. You should be giving Ben advise! haha! Peace out Big Bird.
ps. you look consipated mowing your lawn. stop eating so much rabbit.
Have you run into any rednecks on your hunting parties?
You will never stop surprising me...
Post a Comment