WE ARE HAVING A GIRL!!!! Not that it is a big surprise to me since I have already know for a while that we were going to have a girl, but the confirmation is still fun. The name we like is Eva Penelope, which we have had picked out for a while so I think there is a good chance that's what it will end up being.
In other news we saw IronMan the other night, and it was pretty good. I have to admit that when I first saw the previews I thought it was going to be really lame, but I was wrong.
DAVE
5 comments:
YAY!!! Congratulations!! I love the name too. We love you guys!
Wahoo! Congrats. We're very excited for you both. We'd like to throw Virginia a family baby shower. I'll be in contact with you to set up a date.
Dave and Virginia, that is so exciting! Great name. Love you. Aunt Susan
Congratulations you guys! I'm so excited and know she's going to be beautiful!
DAVE!!! Congrats on the girl! When is Virginia due? You are going to be a great dad:) Do you think you guys will ever live in the NW again?
Post a Comment