Sunday, May 18, 2008

This weekend has been great. Friday night I went to Lehi and bought a sweet little Winchester Model 190 .22 rifle that I found on ksl.com. So Saturday afternoon V and I went down south a bit and did some shooting...

I was really happy with how the gun performed, since it is about 50 years old I was expecting some problems, but we shot about 150 rounds with not a single jam.


Later that night we took a motorcycle ride out into the country near Utah Lake. As you can see it was really nice...

Later we had dinner at the Springville Trolley which was surprisingly good.
To cap it all off today we were called to team teach the sunbeams in our ward. Which, if given a choice of all the callings this would be it.
DAVE

3 comments:

Candice said...

You are going to be so great at that calling! Have fun!

Scott said...

you do realize that sunbeams are kids right? j/k man. i just remember back in rexburg when you didn't want to talk to jamison until he was 4 years old. how times have changed. lol. nice rifle!

derek said...

I did not know that you had a motorcycle. Nice. I am with you on any calling. Emily and I were in the nursery together, and that was the best calling ever. Anyhow, take care.