11 years ago
Tuesday, May 27, 2008
This video was taken a few weeks ago, but I needed some help from Neb to get it rotated the correct way so I could post it. Anyway, it was taken out past Eureka a little bit. We were looking for good spots to hunt rabbits when we came across this heard of sheep. While we were driving in Dustin's truck, this lamb saw me and thought I was it's mother and started chasing us. We stopped and got out and the poor thing would just follow me around and wouldn't have anything to do with Dustin. It was kind of sad when we drove away because it chased after the truck for a long time...
DAVE
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
i don't even know what to say about that video. pretty funny stuff. i'm not sure what it says about you though.
Post a Comment