In red-neck news, I went hunting on Friday night and fishing Saturday morning. I of course of some rabbits on Friday night...


Even my buddy Dustin got one...

But then fishing on Saturday... SUCKED!!!
There was five of us that went and between the five... ONE fish. I did catch 3 crawdads, but they are only like 4-5 inches long and didn't really fight. Needless to say it was rather lame. Sorry no pictures of the ugly crawdads.
In other news, V passed her driving test!!! (... and only on her second try.) So this is great news because I will no longer be the driver all the time and everywhere. If gas prices drop (LOL, fat chance) we might even take some road trips. You will have to ask her how she failed the first time, as I have been forbidden, but it's a pretty funny story.
DAVE
2 comments:
I failed the first time too, don't feel bad. I went south across an intersection in between some cars going east and west and the instructor didn't think there was really enough time for me to go through. (Even though I made it!)So, I went a lot slower and passed the second time. I don't know what the big deal was! It was in California!! Everyone drives like that there.
For your primary lesson, "I am thankful of my eyes", you should have brought some pictures of all the rabbits you have shot and let the kids know that you couldn't have killed bugs bunny without the help of you beautiful eyes lol.
Post a Comment