We also took some pictures before we left of us and our flowers..
As you can see we inherited quite the little flower garden from the previous owner. I just hope that we can keep it alive! LOL.
After the baby shower we went over and met little Jacob Black for the first time. Sorry no pics, but you can see him at the link on the side page to Dan and Michelle's (aka Shelly Belly) blog. We left there at about 7:30 and headed over to Sugar House for dinner reservations at 8pm. V has a friend that is the sou chef at Fresco It's a small fine dining Italian restaurant in a old converted house in a cute little neighbor hood. After we were seated Karen (V's friend) came out and said hi and recommended the Entrees to us. I ordered the Lamb and V ordered the Salmon Risotto. Karen sent us out 3 appetizers including one of her own creations, an Eggplant Tartlet that won best appetizer in the state of Utah and some Tuna Crudo that may have been the best sashimi I've ever had, that were all beyond description. After the appetizers we had some really delicious muscle soup that was as good as fancy places in down town Seattle have. Finally, after our sorbet (to cleanse the palate) our Entrees came..
Pretty fancy huh. Needless to say it was delicious. Here is V with her friend the Chef.
It's a good thing V's friend was there because without he we would have spent almost $200, but we got out for less than $80. Well worth it.
DAVE
2 comments:
Dave Marshall! It's Stacey Robins (AKA Stacey Welch). How are you? I want to see your 7th grade dance that won the title...I read your comment off of Scott's blog and then found your blog. :) I just thought I would say hi and see how things were going, it's been a while. Congrats on the baby. Your gonna be a daddy! I am very excited for you guys. It's good to see that things are going well with you. Take care!
It was fun to have you over. Come anytime! Virginia let me know what date is best for your baby shower...23 or 30 August? My mom, Candice and I already have ideas in the works. It will be fun.
Post a Comment