I couldn't be more happy with the NBA finals. Game four was especially great. After feeling so terrible that the Laker's were looking like they were going to even the series, they showed their true colors and folded like a deck of cards. I especially enjoy how terrible Lamar Odom played because for some reason the announcers always talk about him like he is a special player who is so talented and amazing, when his entire career has done nothing. He dibbles the ball around a few times and it's like they are awe struck or something. Anyway, this has been a pretty good week. V made a wonderful flower arrangement the other day with flowers from our back yard.

Tonight we went to my friend Nick's wedding reception, you may not recognize him without a dead rabbit and a shotgun, but it's the same guy I go hunting with.



It was a really nice reception. The weather was perfect and the food (especially the cake) was good too. We also finally bought a couch and love seat for our living room, and sold our old one.

And, just in case you are worried that I have been slacking on my rabbit population control here is some proof that I have not..


DAVE
2 comments:
What a beautiful flower arrangement! (V-Saturday August 23 is perfect.)
Virginia obviously has an eye for arranging flowers, very nice! How can you put a picture of your dead rabbit in the same blog as her beautiful flowers? LOL
Post a Comment