Also I just found this article on lawn mowers that proves I am ahead of the curve.
DAVE
Hi, I'm Dave. I started this blog after reading an old mission friend's blog, and it has been going strong (kind of) ever since. Feel free to post comments and let me know what you think. Finally I'd like to give a big shout out to KTP, THE JUDITH, Neb, and Sasatchawan.
4 comments:
Beautiful! Our roses have been amazing this year too. Really big and long lasting. I think they really liked the wet, cool spring we've had.
I never knew that you were the environmentally friendly type of a guy!! I thought you just bought the lawn mower to make Ben happy!
purchasing and "eco-friendly" lawnmower doesn't replace living in seattle and being a tree hugger. nice try.
Sure is better than looking at pictures of dead bunnies! Awesome photos
Post a Comment