Wednesday, June 18, 2008

So just as I predicted the Celtics "Beat LA", and boy do I mean beat. It's rare that I am so happy with the outcome of a sports season like I have been with this one. All the best things happened... mainly the Lakers and the Spurs lost. It proves my theory that Kobe is not a champion like many people thought. Yes, he was on a championship team, yes he does have three rings, but the simple explanation of that is SHAQ. Back then when Shaq was at his prime you could have pretty much put any group of mediocre NBA players together with him and they could have won. For example, his first year with the Heat when he still had some spring in his step. Also, I can't change subjects without mentioning again how worthless Lamar Odom is, but for some reason when he dribbles the ball down the court every TV announcer drops their jaw in amazement. It's ridiculous!! He is not special in any way, shape, or form.
DAVE

1 comment:

Anne said...

Yeah, that last game was crazy. Poor Kobe. LOL. Next year for the Suns, right?!