I took the girls to tent camp near Tall Timber ranch for one night.
They actually enjoyed sleeping in the tent.
We also went on a hike that was probably a little bit more difficult that I had anticipated.

After 5 hours and almost 7 miles, they survived. Although it was close....
When we got back E discovered the long lost Uniwolf.

Can you spot the deer?

Of course we stopped at the 59'er diner on the way to Leavenworth.
While in Leavenworth we ate German food and the ladies even took a carriage ride.
It was so much fun to have Prima Donna visiting for a few weeks and to have her up at Leavenworth with us!
Of course you know I had to take a few hours and go fishing!
In other news I am saying goodbye (at least trying to..) to my beloved 1996 Volvo 850 GLT. It was a great car for me, but has been replaced by my 2003 Honda Element.
I got this car back during the winter break of 2002/2003. It was an awesome car for me, and it will be missed... If I can get anyone to buy it....
I'd also like to announce that our very own Penny is now "Class Representative Marshall" since she won her campaign in her class.
Just a random rainbow and two of the best sisters ever.
Penny and I at our "Special Daddy Penny day" at the Renton family fun center.
V and I took advantage of the nice weather to take our bikes out.
Finally, a few pictures from Kamila's visit in August. We had a lot of fun.
and.. Tormo...
Dave


























No comments:
Post a Comment