The end of 2018 was pretty great. Right after Thanksgiving I got this sweet shelving unit for my garage on a black Friday sale at home depot, when I was also picking up a Christmas tree.
The girls had some fun with these heads we found at Walmart.
Eva had a nice little Christmas concert at the school.
Even Tormo got into the spirit of things! LOL
We had Brolapaloza III down to the Portland vs Utah game.
We also got a new fireplace installed. Well, kind of installed. It's still (as of the middle of January) not done or working how it should, but it's really nice to sit in front of none the less.
Probably my favorite trip was with Penny down to Portland. We has such a great time. Our first stop was Gordo. An awesome sandwich shop down there.
I may have ordered too much for just the two of us, but it was a great dinner to have in the room after the game too.
Our second stop was at Voodoo doughnuts. I got my favorite Portland Cream doughnut and Penny got one with M&M's and one with Sprinkles.
I took this awesome picture of Penny while we were waiting to get into the Moda Center.
We showed up early to the game and Penny got a nice Airbrush tattoo.
Our seats were not great...
But we still had a great time.
And even found Blaze to get a picture with!
Christmas was also great. Both girls got a few Corgi related items.
Eva got this sweet 3D puzzle.
Penny got a new bike!
Even Tormo got a bone.
We also surprised The Judith with another inflatable lawn ornament that she LOVES!! (As you can tell by the expression on her face.
We got a few more Ugly Christmas Sweaters.
We celebrated New Years Eve while V was in Utah partying with her friends we has our party. Played Settlers until 9pm and went to bed early!
Actually I went to bed, Penny and Eva stayed up and had their own little New Year's Eve party with their toys.
Basketball has also begun. I am coaching Penny and Kaylin's team with Ben. Here I am looking on, encouraging my troops.
Penny has been enjoying her new bike even in the cold weather.
We also had a power outage after a wind storm and were without power for two days. Thankfully we had our new fireplace to keep us warm and Grandpa's house with the generator to hang out at. We did have some good family time and played some games though. Although you can guess from the picture below who hates power outages.
I had a co-worker who has a corgi come and have pizza at our house. Needless to say, the girls were very happy to hang out with a real live corgi.
We've also started to do some early spring cleaning. We watched "Tidying Up, with Marie Kondo" on Netflix and got inspired.
V is still subbing and enjoying it. I stole this nice picture off her phone.... shh... don't tell her.
Dave































No comments:
Post a Comment