Monday, March 04, 2019

Another basketball season is in the books. This season Ben and I coached the 3rd/4th grade girls team. I handled most of the coaching while Ben handled most of the logistics. The season was kind of soured by some annoying parents, but I guess that's life with youth sports. We didn't win many games, but the girls got better and hopefully they had fun. 
Ben, Gabby, Kaylin, Natalie, Elanor, Amy, Porter (Ava), Mackenzie, Taylor, Penny, and Me.

 This is after a Friday night shoot around at the church. Part of the reason the Creatures go shoot hoops with me is because they know they'll get ice cream after. LOL
 Just a random picture of Tormo looking majestic.
 I am not sure how I feel about Penny's school picture. Seems like it make her look older than she is, which I DO NOT LIKE!
 Here are the Creatures in their dog Onsies.
 Here they are at another night time shoot around.
 We got snow! A lot of it actually. The girls missed a week of school because we got about 8" of snow.

 Finally here is fun picture of V and me.
Dave

No comments: